SIS Swiss International School operates 17 bilingual, private day schools in Switzerland, Germany and Brazil. More than 3.800 students attend our classes from preschool through to secondary school. They come from local as well as from international families and learn in German (or Portuguese) and in English.
Due to parental leave we are looking for a
for SIS Stuttgart-Fellbach.
• fully qualified teacher (PGCE/QTS/1st or 2nd Staatsexamen or equivalent) plus teaching experience
• English native speaker, good understanding of German preferred
• Teamplayer, enthusiastic, inspiring
• passion for teaching and supporting children in all areas
• ability to work in an innovative and international team
• an innovative pedagogical school concept with German and English as equally important in school communication
• intercultural, innovative and dynamic team
• the opportunity to actively participate in the educational development of the school by contributing your own ideas
• the chance for manifold staff development opportunities with a particular focus on bilingual education
• additional employee benefits (e.g. company pension scheme etc.)
Are you interested?
Please send your complete application documentation (including cover letter, résumé and reports/certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact Marc Corner, principal at SIS Stuttgart-Fellbach (phone +49 (0)711 46919410).
SIS Swiss International School
Schmidener Weg 7/1, 70736 Fellbach
Tel. +49 (0)711 46919410
Data protection notice:
If you have applied to a position at a company within the Klett Group, these provisions regarding the protection of your personal data apply.
Who is responsible for processing applicant data, and whom can you contact in this regard?
If you apply to a company within the Klett Group, that company alone is responsible for processing your data in the course of its application procedure. Information on the respective data protection policies of the individual companies within the Klett Group can be found on the website of the company to which you apply.